Updates from 03/16/2021 to 05/01/2021
- The 'Check Register' Print button is now active. You can now create PDF and print the Register in ints entirety or for a specific period.
- Just a reminder: 'Payroll Report' window has more detailed information than the 'Register' window and its print functionality has always been active.
- The 'Desktop Module' will also be updated by May 4th with the above improvements.
Updates and Corrections from 01/01/2021 to 03/16/2021
- Errors that prevented creating paycheck for a 'MARRIED' employee who had a '2020 W4' form have been corrected.
- Federal Form 941 was updated to reflect COVID-19 related special payroll taxes.
- 'Qualified Sick Leave' and 'Qualified Family Leave' items for COVID-19 paid leave are now included in the Income Items.
- An attempt to create a Federal 941 Form for a future year does not create an error anymore.
- Pennsylvania UI and Personal Income tax Withholdings are now implemented. PA-W3 form with the uploadable file will be available soon.
- The 'Desktop Module' is also updated with the above corrections and improvements and is available for download.